Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Follow me to my new Waxing Rural blog site

Well it happened! I finally changed my blog site from the long and often mistaken url for Waxing Rural to the much easier to remember url www.waxingrural.blogspot.com
This should be a live link so just hit it and let it take you to my new blogspot then replace my link and subscription on my new site.

Looking forward to seeing you there......I will be posting all of my new work there as well as my 2012 workshop schedule and I'll even be re-posting some of my stuff from here. Already gearing up for a great 2012 with cool pictures and paintings in both encaustic and oils, plus inspirations, poetry, sayings, links to sites with wonderful content, and daily life here on the peninsula.

I am also in the process of changing my web site and web host though my domain name will stay the same at www.barbaramallon.com so you can check back regularly to see when I get it up again - probably April 2012 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment